Here at SORM, we‘re more than just the music. We blend social enterprise & our “pay it forward ideology” to bring people together from all walks of life & abilities through media & the arts. Regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or background everyone has a home at SORM.
Here’s our very own Online SORM’s Got Talent. Including People we support, Directors and staff members. As well as special celebrity guests.
H O W W E D O I T
– We provide an environment for people to develop their knowledge in music
– We motivate & inspire using music as a learning tool
– We work in partnership with like minded organisations & create networks to share best practise
– We build skills, raise aspirations & use industry based practitioners to promote employability
– We use the universal language of music to break down barriers & tackle prejudice
– We promote community cohesion & proud to be a part of Bradford as a multi-cultural city
– We run alternative education programmes working with schools
– We offer CERTA qualifications focussed on transferable skills, as well as vocational industry based skillS