[fts_instagram instagram_id=17841404844202548 access_token=IGQVJWOGVHVUZAyeGp1dGlURjBsNklSYjN6bnh3bm1iQ1ZAXT3RpR3laMHZAYT0pFVXc0UWpqWjR5LTlKQlNRdFZA6ME5Ha08yclZAaNlJ5WF85cTF1dzBZAai1USThFNFRUaS13R1dia013 pics_count=6 type=basic super_gallery=yes columns=6 force_columns=no space_between_photos=1px icon_size=65px hide_date_likes_comments=no]
We wanted to let our valued customers & partners know how SORM & SOS are responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We have built an online learning hub for of all those who access our studio. Please visit our website regularly for updates, live streams, workshops & many other forms of support during the COVID-19 Pandemic.A2
Firstly, we want to reassure everyone that we are doing everything we can to protect our people and partners to minimise the risk and disruption to our customers and company.
What we are doing to keep you informed –
- We will call you on the days that you would normally access the studio, to check on your welfare and see if there is any addition support that you or your family may need.
- We are working closely with other organisations and the council to maintain some online services
- Our staff can step in to help distribute essential items to homes and centres that are affected by COVID-19.
How we ensure coninuation of our business –
- Although our studio is closed to the public, our response is being co-ordinated by an internal team, which meets daily to monitor, mitigate against, and respond to the impact of Coronavirus at SORM.
- We have enhanced hygiene measures, cleaning regimes and we have provided clear and accessible advice to all of our staff.
- We will be able to enable some home working for some of our people, to minimise risk of exposure.
What we will do next –
- In this fast moving, unprecedented situation, we are continuing to plan ahead and monitor our performance to make sure we continue to provide services to our customers.
- We will continue to keep customers and partners updated. Thank you everybody for your patiences during this challenging time.
Tony Saunders, John Bolton, Michelle Bolton, Michelle Saunders.